I'm a designer of many things and I specialize in:
- Instructional Design
- Web Design
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- UX Design
What I Work On
I work on a lot of projects during my workday and during my free time. These are some of what I work on during my day.
- DaVita - I'm a Senior Instructional Designer in the IT department at DaVita full-time. This fills up most of my day.
- WPHubSite - I saw a huge gap in cost and simplicity when it came to WordPress and HubSpot. That started my journey in creating a platform that is simple enough for slightly tech-able people to truly take advantage of the power that HubSpot has when combined with WordPress and for a lot less money than the HubSpot CMS costs.
- Exprance - I build websites and some digital marketing for clients all around the globe. You'll also find many blog posts that help small business owners market their business online.
- WPmaintain - WordPress is an awesome platform for websites but it needs to be maintained and secured. This service helps owners of WordPress website by taking the entire worry of WordPress off their shoulders.
- Loclweb - I set up a WaaS (WordPress or Website as a Service) using WordPress to help local small businesses have a professional yet affordable website and marketing. This service is all inclusive including hosting, maintenance, and weekly reports.
- App Marketing Video - At DaVita I've created many quick videos for the release of updates to software and even new software, that's what I do here. These videos are usually 2-4 minutes and cover the new changes in a short marketing video that doesn't go into great detail but covers the main changes to make it more approachable for employees.
As you can see I have a lot of projects going on which fill up my evenings and weekends. If you'd like to talk to me about any of my projects or work with me, just let me know! You can also head to any of the projects above to learn more about them and even purchase one.
My Personal & Learning Blog Posts
I haven't blogged in a while on here. That's because I've been busy blogging about WordPress and on other projects. You can still read my blog posts about learning in the workplace, Instructional Design, and other musings from the past.
You never know, I could publish a new blog post at any time here also. It's not impossible.
Tweet what you’ve learned today, use the #LrnToday hashtag to share what you’ve learned and learn something new. We live in a social learning era, share and be shared with. Please share this post and the #LrnToday hashtag to expand the reach of reflection and spread of knowledge focused around what you’ve learned today. There’s no…
A few weeks ago there was a bit of restructuring in my company within my greater department. Several teams had been re-organized into an easier structure. This also meant a new multimedia training team was created, that’s where I went. This new team was unheard of to the rest of the department. We were to explain the…