I'm a designer of many things and I specialize in:
- Instructional Design
- Web Design
What I Work On
I work on a lot of projects during my workday and during my free time. These are some of what I work on during my day.
- DaVita - I'm a Senior Instructional Designer in the IT department at DaVita full-time. This fills up most of my day.
- Course Platform Developers - This is somewhat of extension of my web designing but it's more of a hope where I'll focus in the future. I would like to niche down in custom course platforms so that's why I'm doing. It's all about focus which is why I've not been doing too much with Exprance lately.
- WPHubSite - I saw a huge gap in cost and simplicity when it came to WordPress and HubSpot. That started my journey in creating a platform that is simple enough for slightly tech-able people to truly take advantage of the power that HubSpot has when combined with WordPress and for a lot less money than the HubSpot CMS costs.
- Exprance - I build websites and some digital marketing for clients all around the globe. You'll also find many blog posts that help small business owners market their business online.
- WPmaintain - WordPress is an awesome platform for websites but it needs to be maintained and secured. This service helps owners of WordPress website by taking the entire worry of WordPress off their shoulders.
- Loclweb - I set up a WaaS (WordPress or Website as a Service) using WordPress to help local small businesses have a professional yet affordable website and marketing. This service is all inclusive including hosting, maintenance, and weekly reports.
As you can see I have a lot of projects going on which fill up my evenings and weekends. If you'd like to talk to me about any of my projects or work with me, just let me know! You can also head to any of the projects above to learn more about them and even purchase one.
Technology + Design Blog
I've been up to a lot of different activities lately so you'll find a lot about that here. I've also started writing a little review of each book I read because I enjoy doing that. Not because it's about technology or design but it's fun.
The 16th book I’ve finished this year so far is The Rise of America by Marin Katusa (also on Amazon). This one was a business book which is all about how America is actually rising in prominence and wealth rather than declining. There are a lot of naysayers about the US declining I must admit…
Another fun book finished and another great book I do recommend everyone reads. The book is The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham (also on Amazon) and is about Home Children that were sent from England to Canada from sometime in the 1800s all the way past WWII. This particular book follows the journey of…
Another business book done. I finished up Fearless by Tim Kintz (also on Amazon) a few days ago but since finishing it fell on a Thursday I didn’t have a chance to write anything and don’t feel like doing so on a Friday evening. I may enjoy writing these book reviews but not enough to…
Now back on my regular schedule of a business book then a fun book, the book I just finished recently is The Hungry Road by Marita Conlon-McKenna (also on Amazon). It’s a spectacular book that is a fun way to learn about how the great famine in Ireland (aka in the US the Irish potato…