I'm a designer of many things and I specialize in:
- Instructional Design
- Web Design
What I Work On
I work on a lot of projects during my workday and during my free time. These are some of what I work on during my day.
- DaVita - I'm a Senior Instructional Designer in the IT department at DaVita full-time. This fills up most of my day.
- WPHubSite - I saw a huge gap in cost and simplicity when it came to WordPress and HubSpot. That started my journey in creating a platform that is simple enough for slightly tech-able people to truly take advantage of the power that HubSpot has when combined with WordPress and for a lot less money than the HubSpot CMS costs.
- Exprance - I build websites and some digital marketing for clients all around the globe. You'll also find many blog posts that help small business owners market their business online.
- WPmaintain - WordPress is an awesome platform for websites but it needs to be maintained and secured. This service helps owners of WordPress website by taking the entire worry of WordPress off their shoulders.
- Loclweb - I set up a WaaS (WordPress or Website as a Service) using WordPress to help local small businesses have a professional yet affordable website and marketing. This service is all inclusive including hosting, maintenance, and weekly reports.
As you can see I have a lot of projects going on which fill up my evenings and weekends. If you'd like to talk to me about any of my projects or work with me, just let me know! You can also head to any of the projects above to learn more about them and even purchase one.
Technology + Design Blog
I haven't blogged in a while on here. That's because I've been busy blogging about WordPress and on other projects. You can still read my blog posts about learning in the workplace, Instructional Design, and other musings from the past.
You never know, I could publish a new blog post at any time here also. It's not impossible.
After reading this book for a while (it was pretty long) I finished Ireland by Frank Delaney (also available on Amazon). As I mentioned on my last book review (which was also fun) I wasn’t too sure about this book from the beginning. Well, it began to grow on me and it was a riveting…
This book took me to the 1850s in Ohio but the journey didn’t begin there. The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier (also available on Amazon) begins in England with a long journey by ship across the ocean and then by land to the destination of a small town in Ohio. I don’t envy the people…
The latest book I recently finished up is Beyond The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch (also available on Amazon). My first impression by the book was a bit of confusion and having to try to find how it flowed. Even when I picked up the sample and started reading I wasn’t sure about the book.…
Last week I finished up reading The Last Train To Key West (also on Amazon), my fun book in my alternating fun book, business book reading. It took me a while to write this review because I really wanted to get something else published between a book review. I don’t want my blog to just…